Our range of low- to medium-volume core machines is the ultimate answer to the needs of all foundries specialized in the production of low to medium volumes.
Designed to combine maximum versatility of use with features normally found only on high-volume, high-performance machines, our jobbing coreshooters handle both horizontal- and vertical-split core boxes.
Existing wood, resin, and/or light metal tooling can be used without modification.
- Control system with integrated fault diagnostics.
- Powerful, easy-to-use HMI terminal.
- Production recipe storage facility.
- High-efficiency shooting system.
- Hydraulic core box clamping (adjustable).
- Multiple shooting facility.
- Automatic lubrication.
- Minimum operating noise (Leq <80 dB(A)).